The Conway Regional Gift Shop is located at the East Entrance of Conway Regional Medical Center. Our gifts are perfect for congratulations to the new mom, welcome a new baby, encouragement for a speedy recovery or a simple gesture of appreciation to an employee. Funds earned through the hospital's gift shop are reinvested into our health system to purchase equipment or benefit special projects.
Call the Conway Regional Gift Shop to order a gift for your loved one. The dedicated volunteers at the gift shop would be happy to assist you. The collective experience of these "personal shoppers," who donate thousands of hours to Conway Regional annually, will help you select the perfect gift for your patient.
All items sold are tax-free, and phone orders are welcome. The gift shop accepts MasterCard, Discover, VISA, and American Express.
How To Shop:
Monday - Friday:
9:00 am-4:00 pm
Closed 11:00 am-11:30 am for lunch.
Closed on holidays and weekends
- The gift shop accepts MasterCard, Discover and VISA.
- All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges.
- Each package as shown is not the exact item(s) that will be delivered to the patient. The pictures represent generally what will be in each package.
Processing of Orders:
- If a patient is in surgery and has not been assigned a room, the gift will be delivered at the earliest opportunity after a room assignment has been made.
- If a patient has been discharged, the patient will be notified that a gift is available for them at the gift shop.
- If a patient cannot be located, you will be notified by phone.
- Deliveries are made within the hospital only.
- There is no service charge for deliveries.
- Deliveries are made from 9:00 am-4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- If an order is received after 4:00 pm, it will be delivered on the following business day.
- The gift shop is closed on all major holidays.
- Due to certain health-related restrictions, no flowers, food or balloons can be sent to the intensive care units.
- Due to hospital policy, latex balloons are not allowed in the hospital.